Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Dusting off....

Gosh how time has flown since I last posted on my blog. Its been almost two years. So much has happened in that time but all good stuff, thank goodness.

When I last posted we had only been in Australia for a few months and here we are 2 years later. We have all settled in to our new lives here and are loving every day.

On the crafting side I initially put my crafting on hold for quite a while and focussed on getting my hubby and 3 sons settled into our new lives. Setting up a new home, helping the boys settle into their new schools etc took up quite a lot of time.

I even ventured into a new hobby, that of Reborn Dolls and have made 3 already. A new challenge with new learnings but it has been fun.

At the bottom of my blog I have set up a little slideshow of some of my older projects that I never posted on here before. These are some of the projects I did while working for The Wholesaler to provide the various lines they carry. Over the next few days I will be posting pics of some of the more current stuff I have made.

So my feather duster in hand, I am cleaning up and dusting off and getting this blog back in business.

I hope you'll join me as I re-start my creative journey.

Hugs
Bridget

No comments: