Saturday, April 29, 2017

"Thanks" Step Card with Rambling Rose

Hi everyone, Bridget here with another inspirational project using the gorgeous Rambling Rose collection from Ultimate Crafts


My project this week is an easy step card. I started off with a piece of cardstock cut to 6 ½” x 12”. Score at 4 ½”, 9” & 10 ½”.



Decorate each of the blank sections with a selection of the patterned papers from this gorgeous collection.


I hand cut a few roses and a butterfly to add some dimension.

There is nothing too difficult in this card. 


Threw in a few border pieces from the ephemera pack..too easy.






Rambling Rose also includes a bunting and a beautiful alphabet stamp. I used this to create my sentiment for the card.







This card was super quick & easy to put together thanks to the beautiful designs of the Rambling Rose papers. Not much extra was required.
Thanks for joining me..see you all again soon!

Products Used:




No comments: