Thursday, March 2, 2017

A Simple Thank you will do...

Hello and Happy Autumn.
It’s Bridget here for another Design Team project. This time I am using papers from a new line from Ultimate Crafts called Gapchinska, Supplier of Happiness as well as a few bits and pieces from La Aquarelle and a stamp set I cannot live without from the Ooh La La range.



I have made a quick card just to show you how quickly you can make a card for a friend or loved one. There are 2 gorgeous A4 paper pads in the range which work so well with cards and most paper craft projects. The 3D decoupage sheets makes putting a card together so quick and easy as they are pre-cut.

So let’s get started.

I am using a 5x7 card base for my card.
To start the layers I cut one piece of light blue cardstock at 6 7/8” x 4 7/8” & adhered a piece of patterned paper to the top. 


The patterned paper measures 4 ¾” x 6 ¾”.
I stuck a piece of cream organza ribbon vertically down the card, about 1” from the left hand side, followed by a bow from the same ribbon. 


In the new La Aquarelle range there is a set of brass ornaments called the Filigree Ornament set which is the most amazing set of petals perfect for layering. I layered 2 pieces together and added a pearl to the center and placed that in the middle of the bow.


For the smaller layer I have cut the blue at 5 1/8” x 3” and the patterned paper measures 2 7/8” x 5”. I have stuck them together and placed them on the card.


 I chose one of the 3D decoupage little girls, layered it using 3D foam tape and stuck her down on the card.


Next up I stamped a sentiment from the Ooh La La Thoughtful Wishes stamp set & embossed it onto a strip of vellum. I used the amazing Silver Dollar embossing powder from Couture Creations. 


I then glued it onto a piece of the pale blue cardstock and stuck it to the bottom of the card.


 Quick and easy, the card is done. There are so many ways one can embellish these cute 3D decoupage characters. Ask your stores to get them in and have a play.

Hope to see you all again soon.


Products used:



No comments: