Thursday, May 20, 2010

First Attempt!! Tim Holtz Paper Roses

So I decided to give it a shot. The fad at the moment is easel cards and paper roses. Everyone is doing it or making it. So I have kept the making of an easel card on hold and went with the paper roses option.

I made 2 kinds..the one little red one is made from stinky grunge paper and using the new Tim Holtz flowers die from sizzix.
The other is doing it as he shows here: http://timholtz.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/12/12-tags-of-christmasday-12.html

So here are my first 4 roses...these little buggars are addictive so I have more cut out ready to go.



2 comments:

Jodie from Oz said...

Bridget, I love your fabulous flowers, I have been admiring everyones handmade flowers, I will have to give these a go, thanks for the inspiration. Hugs Jodie from Oz

kraftykylie said...

OMG B!!! these are gorgeous!!
Love the lil red one its my fav!!!
Big Smiles to you
Kylie :D